The old custom house:
It is situated along the way from Giazza to Revolto refuge, in the State property forest. It is one of the most representative historic building in this area. It was built at the end of 1800, for the customs officers who controlled the state bounderings, to prevent smugling. Today it is going to be changed into a local laboratory for environmental education. For any information Tel. +39 045 7847010 – firstname.lastname@example.org).